- Meets the strictest hygiene requirements in the industry
- Manually or pneumatically operated front discharge gate for a quick outlet
- Automatic preset mixing programs and manual control
The Marel Further Processing program features a versatile range of mixers, comprising both single and double-shaft mixers. These mixing machines are capable of enduring extremely heavy loads. Nevertheless, they demand an absolute minimum of maintenance and are designed to be thoroughly hygienic. Tank capacities from 500 to 7,000 liters are available.
Marel’s mixing system are specifically designed for industrial use. The paddles/wings – overlapping or non-overlapping – ensure a quick, gentle and homogeneous mixing process.
The mixers are equipped with a manually or pneumatically operated front discharge gate for a quick outlet.
The electric control unit is based on panel view PLC system which gives the operator easy access to choose automatic preset mixing programs or run it manually.
As optional extras, Marel offers a wide range of equipment such as CO/N2 injection, steam injecting system, water dosing system, electronic weighing system and inspection platform.
The Marel mixers are specifically designed to meet the strictest hygiene requirements in the industry. Paddles and machine housing are made from heavy duty AISI 304 stainless steel. The surface is smooth, the design fully welded and there are no horizontal surfaces, hidden corners, bolts or nuts.
The mixers can operate as stand alone machines or be part of an integrated processing line.
- SPEEDmix Vacuum
- SPEEDmix Double shaft intermeshing system
- SOFTmix Vacuum
- SOFTmix Double shaft mixer (1000-7000 L)
- SOFTmix 400
- A wide variety of mixers available
- A quick, gentle and homogeneous mixing process ensured
- Stand alone or integrated functioning
- Easy programming control
- Thoroughly hygienic design
- Absolute minimum of maintenance needed
- Many additional options available
For more information, contact your local marel representative today