FHF-XT filleting system
Marel Poultry's ability to fillet turkey front halves automatically is unique in turkey processing. The technically advanced, modular Stork FHF-XT solution gives users maximum turkey meat yield. The system will handle both male and female turkeys. Changeover between males and females is quick and easy.
Flexibility in turkey filleting
By integrating different modules into the filleting line, the FHF-XT system can excellently process turkey front halves. This results in various products such as whole wings or segmented wings cut in three parts, shoulder meat with or without skin, fillet with or without tenderloin attached.
FHF-XT offers clear logistic benefits; its modular construction allows generous layout flexibility of the filleting process, which can lead to a vast variety of end products. The large diversity in filleting methods allow for tailor-made deliveries.
High quality end products
Product carriers with front halves are transported, suspended from the system’s overhead conveyor, through various processing modules and past semi-automated or manual work stations where different deboning operations are carried out.
For consistently top quality end products, an FHF-XT installation can be complemented by a StreamLine system. The Marel Poultry turkey deboning solutions give high quality end products, ensuring the highest standards of hygiene and food safety.
Deboned turkey meat can be scanned using SensorX advanced x-ray technology. SensorX detects the exact location of bone and any other contaminants, allowing meat to be trimmed effectively and adding extra value to your product.
- Large layout flexibility of the filleting process
- Maximum turkey meat yield
- Product carrier positions product ideally at each module
- Modules can be added or bypassed
- Cleaning of product carrier before every cycle
- High levels of hygiene and food safety
- Finest end product quality
- The same maximum speed for males and hens as the cut-up system
- Easy changeover between males and females
- Manual operations can be minimized
- Remaining manual operations are easy, low need for personnel training
For more information, contact your local marel representative today