- Specialized evisceration for turkeys
- Fully automated, precise removal of viscera pack
- Highly efficient, labor saving evisceration
- Optimal functioning with virtually no damage to organs
- Consistent performance
Good evisceration is essential for safeguarding the end product quality. The Stork specialized turkey eviscerator is able to handle all processing capacities up to 3,600 female/3,000 male turkeys per hour.
Placed inline after the vent opening machine, the eviscerator draws out the entire intestine pack (heart, lungs, liver, gizzard & intestines) in a single, automated operation from the body cavity. It is done with great precision resulting in maximum efficiency at the highest production speeds.
Great precision resulting in maximum efficiency
A drawing arm, entering the product through the abdominal cavity opening, removes the viscera pack. When the arm is completely inside, it slightly moves and retracts again, while carefully taking along the entire viscera pack, in no way damaging the product or the organs.
When the drawing arm leaves the product, the head of the product is tilted by the Three Point Suspension system so that the viscera package is hung over the back side of the product.
In this way the eviscerator and the Three Point Suspension system together prevent the viscera pack from dropping back into the abdominal cavity of the product, while ensuring total hygiene and avoiding contamination. The entire operation is done very consistently, with the same result for each and every turkey, ensuring optimal efficiency.
Low-pressure spray nozzles clean the product and intestine pack as they are discharged from the machine. Equipment parts which have been in contact with the product are thoroughly cleaned after each operation, also to prevent contamination.
Automated Program range
- Vent Cutter
- Opening Machine
- Eviscerator with Three Point System
- Neck Skin Inspection Machine
- Neck Cracker
- Final Inspection Machine
- Inside/outside washer
- Bird Unloader
- Rotary machine with 10 or 12 units (P10-T, P12-T)
- Suitable for lines with a shackle pitch of 15" or 12" respectively
- Maximum capacity 3,600 hens or 3,000 males
- Fully hygienic operation preventing contamination
- Absolutely no damage to intestine pack
- A guard for safety and for prevention of soiling the surroundings
- Spray nozzles for low-pressure cleaning of product and viscera pack
- High pressure cleaning of 'contact' parts during each processing cycle
- Easy access for maintenance and cleaning
For more information, contact your local marel representative today