TargetBatcher for Poultry
- Accurate fixed-weight batches
- Minimal giveaway
- Easy to install, easy to use
- Equally suitable for small or large packages
- Throughput up to 30 batches/min, depending on product type and batch size
The Marel TargetBatcher is the easy way to reduce giveaway, combining a pre-determined number of fresh or frozen products into a package of exact weight.
With 7 high-accuracy individual scales and 14 holding bins the Target Batcher selects the best combination of products in the fraction of a second.
How It Works
The TargetBatcher uses a line of seven weighing scales, onto which products are loaded manually. The exact weight of each product is registered, after which the weighing bin releases the product into one of the 14 memory bins. The TargetBatcher then calculates the best possible combination of the weights in the holding bins, in order to put together a final batch with the exact predetermined target weight.
The batch is released onto the take-away conveyor belt that transports it to the packing station. Here the batch is normally:
- Packed into bags – using a manual bagging station
- Packed into bags – using vertical bagging machines
- Transported away on a conveyor belt for manual packing and styling in trays
- Transported away on a conveyor belt for thermoformer packing
- Automatically loaded onto trays.
- Suitable for fresh, frozen or fragile products
- Overweight or underweight batches are automatically rejected for re-weighing
- Compatible with Innova production software, for a full overview of the packing process
Marel Innova intelligent production software monitors and delivers real-time information from the TargetBatcher during production.
The software provides a full overview of all aspects of the batching process and its results. The graphical user interface allows the user to see and change both the programme and products currently running on the batcher, as well as make reports on critical factors such as giveaway, throughput and efficiency
Grading & Batching Poultry - English
Grading & Batching Poultry - Portuguese
Grading & Batching Poultry - Russian
Grading & Batching Poultry - German
Grading & Batching Poultry - Italian
Grading & Batching Poultry - French
Grading & Batching Poultry - Dutch
Grading & Batching Poultry - Chinese
Grading & Batching Poultry - Spanish
For more information, contact your local marel representative today