The Stork TR-T transfer system transfers turkeys from the turkey shackle, from the supply line, to the product carriers of the modular ACM-T cut-up system.
The speed of the supply line is synchronized with the speed of the cut-up system. As a consequence, high performance, precise rehanging is secured, without any drop-outs.
High performance, precise rehanging is secured
The TR-T can handle capacities up to 1800 turkeys per hour, the same capacity as the downstream ACM-T system.
The TR-T has been designed to prevent products from touching (and possibly contaminating) each other. The products are suspended in the proper shackles while being conveyed to the infeed module of the ACM-T.
The Stork turkey transfer system avoids that an operator has to do the heavy job of rehanging turkeys manually. So at least one person less is needed to achieve the same production level. Furthermore it is also a safer and more reliable solution than manually rehanging.
The width of the infeed guides can be adjusted for transferring male or female turkeys.
- Synchronized speeds of supply line and cut-up line
- Safe and reliable rehang solution, without drop-outs
- No manual rehanging needed
- Mutual contact of products prevented
- Adjustable infeed guides to process male or female turkeys
- Optional switch-off to proceed to manual rehanging
- Made of non-corrosive material, mainly stainless steel
For more information, contact your local marel representative today