The I-Cut is a high-speed, high-precision single lane intelligent portion cutter, which is excellently suited for turkey products. It is ideal to cut boneless, non-frozen turkey products into portions of fixed weight, fixed length or a combination.
The I-Cut is extremely flexible, robust and easy-to-use. It includes advanced laser vision technology and a 45-degree cutting angle, ensuring that cut turkey fillet products look natural.
Minimal give-away with excellent profit opportunites
In the portioning process the product is conveyed to the infeed belt. The product passes the laser and camera unit to determine the volume and weight. The servo-driven cutting motor and knife ensure that the product is portioned according to desired specification. Each product is held to keep it stable and prevent it from rolling backwards or moving during cutting. After cutting, the product exits the portion cutter on the outfeed belt.
ACCURACY AND SPEED
The I-Cut features high portion accuracy combined with fast cutting. Operating at a rate of as much as 1000 cuts per minute, the I-Cut PortionCutter is capable of providing high productivity. Pre-programmed calibration enables you to switch product set-ups in seconds.
The Marel portion cutter can be adjusted from the touch-screen control panel at any time during the portioning process, which improves performance.
The high accuracy of the machine results in minimal give-away, thereby providing excellent profit opportunities.
CUT ‘N’ BATCH SOFTWARE
The I-Cut Portion Cutter is available with Marel Cut n' Batch software, which ensures a specific target weight for a whole batch rather than individual pieces. Individual pieces within each batch are guaranteed to be of equal thickness. The pieces in each batch are always adjacent pieces with the same meat color, marbling, and fat coverage.
The software can even handle different batch target weights in a whole piece of raw material. In addition, the product can be divided into designated zones, which can then be cut according to the parameters described above.
- I-Cut 36 - 1,000 cuts/minute
- I-Cut 130 - 1,000 cuts/minute with a variety of cutting patterns
- Single lane execution with one camera and one knife
- Two different cutting angles: 45 and 90 degrees
- Advanced laser vision system to ensure portion accuracy
- User-friendly touchscreen
- Infeed and outfeed belt with individually adjustable speeds
- Servo-driven cutting motor
- Perfect product fixation
- No use of water needed, reducing cross-contamination risks
- Software package to meet most cutting demands/patterns
- Integrates with Innova Portioning module software for remote programming, control and reporting
- Emergency stop on front and back side
- Made of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials
- User-friendly and easy to operate
- Engineered to ensure maximum hygiene, easy cleaning and sanitation
- Small footprint
For more information, contact your local marel representative today