Pack to order
Packing module to order
It supports a wide range of scales and terminals, ranging from simple standalone scales requiring minimal operator input to advanced IPC terminals where the operator can manage orders and pallets and key-in a variety of product parameters.
The system enables users to design pack, pallet and order labels using a visual label designer and attach individual or composite database fields to label fields.
All labels can be reprinted on the production floor or from the desktop GUI, while the system also supports the printing of reports instead of labels when, for example, an order is completed.
- Supports a wide range of standalone scales and IPC terminals
- Enables own-label design using a wide variety of fields from the Innova database
- Packs to order, using operator selected orders or automatically selected orders
- Can override product parameters (including label texts) based on orders
- Can palletize directly when packing
- Packs to the same orders and pallets on multiple scales
- Includes configurable data processing back-end, with standard and customized unit operations.
Advanced order processing
Innova Packing includes advanced order processing capabilities. Product can be packed to orders selected by the operator or the system can automatically select an order based on status and priority. Product not matching any orders can be recorded to inventory.
All product parameters, including weight limits, pallet sizes, prices, expiry dates and label texts, can be overridden based on the selected order.
Packs to pallets
Packs can be assigned to pallets when they are recorded. Pallet information can be printed on pack labels, and pallet labels are automatically printed when the pallets are completed. Alternatively, pallets can be built afterwards by scanning pack labels.
Data is processed using a configurable back-end based on the unit operation concept. The system comes with a comprehensive set of pre-defined operations and additional ones can be customized and plugged in on site.