The Marel CheckBin Grader is designed to meet demands for highly accurate net-weight grading and packing equipment. This robust and sophisticated system uses intelligent batching to produce accurate batches for packing.
The CheckBin Grader significantly reduces overpack by using weighing bins that constantly monitor the batch weight for confirmation or corrections.
- Hopper scale in every batch bin
- Intelligent batching software - run on a M3000 main computer
- Constant monitoring of the batch weigths
- Easy access for cleaning
- Stainless steel load cells
- Each bin contains a buffer to minimize gate blockage
- Less reject-and-rework off completed batches
Weighing in the bin
Weighing in the bin means that each collecting bin on the discharge includes a precision scale. The scale will feed back the actual weight in the bin to the main weight grader computer, which will adjust the accumulated piece weight accordingly, thus eliminating accumulation error.
|Weighing Precision:||+/- 1g (with optional wind cover)*|
|Accuracy:||Better than 1% of batch weight*|
|Capacity:||Up to 180 pcs. per minute*|
|Products:||Poultry, fish and meat|
|Software:||A530 with extended intelligent batching|
|Max. batch size:||10 liters (2.64 gal)|
|Construction:||Stainless steel IP67|
|* Accuracy and capacity depend on type of material and infeed method.|
CheckBin Series, B225 and B300 Single/Dual lane
Discharge units in this category are equipped with either 225 mm (B225) or 300 mm (B300) wide belt and specialized weighing bins.
- Each bin has a load cell
- Constant update on current batch weight
- User-friendly interface
- Automatic checkweighing
- M3000 terminal with A530 grading software
CheckBin 300/160, Checkbin 400/200 and Checkbin 575/200
- Can be unhinged from the grader during cleaning
- Each bin has a stainless steel load cell
- Easy to access and clean
- Easy maintenance
- The slope of the bin is 60° from horizontal
Or contact your local marel representative today