Meat ShowHow - North America
Join the Marel team on Wednesday, October 25th from 3 to 5pm as we host a special re-opening of our recently renovated Lenexa, Kansas demo center, now known as Progress Point. On the agenda will be tours of the updated facility, light hors d’oeuvres plus drinks and a short ribbon cutting ceremony. Then the evening will end with a special entertainment at the Lenexa Conference Center located just minutes from the office.
EQUIPMENT ON DISPLAY
We will demonstrate a wide range of our industry-leading systems and solutions, including:
- New DeboFlex pork leg deboning line
- StreamLine deboning and trimming system
- Trim Handling systems – fat analysis
- New fresh pork sausage line – including pumping, extrusion, linking and loading
- New 2800 Sausage Peeler
- RevoPortioner Homestyle hamburger line – including pumping, forming, and interleaving
- Robotic cutter for pig slaughter
- Multihead Weigher
- NEW AutoHam Skinner
- AT 21 AutoTrimmer
- NEW M360 labeler
Innova Food Processing Software covering full lines and systems
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
3 p.m. - 5 p.m. – Open House
5 p.m. - 8 p.m. – Special evening entertainment
Thursday, October 26,2017
8:00 a.m. – Doors open
– Equipment will be running at scheduled times throughout the day.
– Special guest speakers at scheduled times throughout the day.
12:00 p.m. – Luncheon
4:00 p.m. – Happy Hour and networking
5:00 p.m. – Conclusion of event
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND NETWORKING
Special speakers will present on hot button topics such as labor, overall stability of the pork & beef market, and food safety and traceability.
If you would like more information, please contact us at:
Or contact your local Marel sales representative
25 Oct 2017
26 Oct 2017
Lenexa, KS, USA