SK 14-430 Poultry Skinner
This innovative machine is designed to remove skins from boneless butterfly chicken breasts, whole legs and thighs without the loss of valuable meat or the use of water.
The SK 14-430 is designed to produce high yields by making adjustments during the skinning process simple and easy. It produces a high quality skin for secondary processes because it requires no water for the skinning process. Design aspects make maintenance and sanitation easy to perform on the SK 14-430. The cost of ownership, for this new poultry skinner, is approximately 1/3 of the competition.
- Ability to adjust the level of aggressiveness on the fly to dial in the machine to produce the highest yield possible.
- No water required to skin. An optional chlorinated water belt spray system uses no more than .35 gpm.
- Because no water is used during skinning, the skins used in secondary processes are high quality.
- Designed to be placed directly behind the Senor X. This allows customers to guarantee no bones in their skin with not additional labor or mechanical costs.
- Reduced down time due to the easy access to the electrical, air, and drive systems.
- Open and simple design allows for easy breakdown of the machine and cleaning. No tools needed for breakdown.
- Top feed height and tooth roll are easy to adjust which allows for optimal performance.
- Cost of ownership is approximately 1/3 of the competition.
- Length: 2160mm (85 inches)
- Height: 1351mm (53.2 inches)
- Width: 870mm (34.3 inches)
- Total Power – 1.5 kW (2 HP)
- < 70dB
- 14” or 20’ conveyor
- Belt Washer
- Conveyor Extensions
- Hood Assist
For more information, contact your local marel representative today