Because of its many settings options LinearOven is suitable for the steaming, cooking, grilling and/or browning of all kinds of raw marinated products as well as cooked, baked or fried products.
LinearOven’s can quite often be seen in the line after the GoldFryer, its job here being to completely cook flash fried products.
It is not only chicken, chicken fillets and bone-in products that can be steamed, cooked or grilled particularly efficiently in LinearOven. The oven is also extremely suitable for the cooking of formed products such as burgers, nuggets and composite products like cordon bleu.
LinearOven has two separate compartments where temperature and air speed can be set independently. The correct climate for a given process is achieved by injecting the correct quantity of steam. Air is sucked in by fans and directed through the separate sections such that both the top and underside of the product is exposed to it.
LinearOven makes for excellent process management, particularly when it comes to setting temperatures, air speed and air humidity. Depending on the respective settings of these parameters, products are exposed to a steaming, cooking or grilling process.
Capacity depends on the execution chosen and on product requirements such as desired core temperature, correct color, bite and taste perception.
- Uniform steaming, cooking or browning
- Creation of the correct microclimate
- Higher weight yield through optimum airflow management in the hot air tunnel
- Suitable for a wide variety of products
- Eminently suitable for lower capacities
- Consistently high product quality
- High level of reliability
- Automatic hoist for belt conveyor
- Efficient energy use
- Good air circulation over the belt
- PLC control with touch screen
- Easy to clean