Almost all species of freshwater fish and seafish can be perfectly skinned with the manual MAJA open-top fish skinners. The wide performance spectrum makes it possible to select the appropriate solution for each individual requirement during the fillet skinning.
MAJA ESM 435/2
- A universal machine for removing mainly strong, fresh and smoked fish skins, e.g. from salmon, codfish, plaice, sole and herring
- For salmon and salmon trout
- Also for silver skinning and for deep skinning
- Hygienic technology by the MAJA system of skinning, scraping and cleaning
- Ideal solution for fish processors, fishmongers, fresh fish retail and supermarkets
- For skinning of fish fillets with fine and very thin skin
- START/STOP of the skinning process controlled by comfortable foot pedal with ergonomic design
- Both skinners have an integrated water-spray device to switch on or off according to the specific requirements of the product to be skinned.
- Space-saving footprint
- Solid machine design