The Neck cracker N-20 RS removes the neck from the carcass. The cycle is carried out by cam-controlled neck cracking units. After cracking, units return to their starting position and the carcass leaves the machine. The neck drops into the collecting bin and a scraper conveys it to a central discharge opening.
The unit can be disengaged from the line by lowering the carrousel pneumatically. Technological settings are not affected, ensuring a perfect re-start. An optional Neck skin trimmer to cut off the bottom of the neck skin can be integrated into the neck cracker itself.
- Simplified maintenance, reduced cleaning time
- Available in left-hand and right-hand directions of rotation
- Made of high quality stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials
- Driven by and suitable for all common types of overhead conveyor
- Optional integrated Neck skin trimmer available
- Standardized Reference Series, fewer parts need be held in stock