Multiple labeling options
Labels can be applied to any surface of a box with optional corner labeling. A combination of up to 8 label applicators. OCM9500+ prints multiple 1D/2D barcode formats, weighing data, clock linked dates and all relevant product information in multiple languages.
Up to 35 boxes per minute
The unit handles crates and boxes up to 40 kg, providing consistent weighing accuracy with automatic zero tracking. Throughput example: 600mm x 400mm euro crates automatically weighed and labelled at speed up to 35 units per minute.
Designed for full wash-down environments featuring a waterproof chassis and indicator rated to IP69K with waterproof options for applicators. The OCM9500+ is fully approved throughout Europe, North America and other regions for use in dynamic weighing and labeling applications.
- Fast label threading & quick release conveyors
- Continuous flow dynamic weighing
- Accurate label placement to any surface
- Long-life print head with low running costs
- OIML approval for up to 40 kg for accuracy classes X III (1) and Y (a)
- Advanced barcode capability
- Compatible with Innova