In logistic processes, sorting takes a central place. To this end, Marel Food Logistic Systems supplies product sorting systems and crate or box sorting systems, with which the flow of goods is distributed and sorted into units.
Product sorting systems
The Pack Sorter product sorting system is usually used in an intra-logistics environment, for example in relation to transport and labelling systems. The Pack Sorter proves its value, especially if you provide a wide range of products to a large number of customers with a variety of orders.
- substantial increase in speed and efficiency compared to conventional order picking
- only requires a limited number of operators
- tailored to the wishes of the client
Crate or box sorting systems
Marel Food Logistic Systems designs fully customized crate and box sorting systems for the end user. Speed and physical principles determine the precise integration of the appropriate sorting system. The Marel Food Logistic Systems sorting systems are easy to implement in the operating system and the overall intra-logistics system.
- can be connected to a fully automated operating system
- modular and can be fitted into the business process in any imaginable way