The Tender Tipper Splitter with Infeed System has been designed for poultry processing companies who produce big bird tenders. The system efficiently downsizes fresh chicken tenders and creates end-products with a uniform appearance within a specified weight and/or dimension range. Efficient Infeed System ensures a higher capacity.
Tenders are placed in a slotted conveyor which evenly separates/spaces them prior to the cutting process.
Tender Tipper Splitter– separating trim from tender fillet
The dual-lane Tender Tipper Splitter has a built-in circular knife to separate trim. Operators align the tenders according to the laser guide mounted on the Tender Tipper Splitter to ensure perfect alignment prior to cutting. The circular knife then separates trim from the tender before downstream process.
Uniform appearance of end-products
The fixed-length tenders are then split into fixed-weight pieces on the I-Cut 22 Dual-lane PortionCutter.
The advanced laser scanning system and special split program calculates the optimum cut of the tenders to ensure uniform appearance of the end-product.
- Dual-lane system for high capacity – up to 280-300* incoming tender fillets can be processed per minute
- Infeed System with slots mounted on both sides for efficient infeed and less product handling.
- Built-in separation of trim on Tender Tipper Splitter.
- Laser guide on the Tender Tipper Splitter for perfect alignment before cutting.
- Advanced laser vision system and special split program on the I-Cut 22 Dual-lane PortionCutter ensures optimal cut for uniform appearance within weight/dimension range.
- Hygienic and easy to clean.
*Efficiency is dependent on the operator feeding the slotted infeed.