The Townsend OTM50 is an open-top skinner designed to easily remove membrane or thin skins from pork and beef, without the loss of valuable meat. The machine’s flexibility also allows it to work efficiently with a variety of applications and products.
Optimal user experience
This series of open-top skinners has been developed in close partnership with processors of all sizes to deliver an unsurpassed user experience.
The skinners have an optimal ergonomic design to ensure maximum operator efficiency. Moreover, safety features have been improved even further to increase operator safety.
- Market-leading yield and throughputs
- Illuminated indicator lights and E-stop for improved operator interface and safety
- Hygienic design for easy sanitation
- Ergonomic design makes for less operator fatigue
- Low cost of ownership
- Easy to operate
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for optimum performance
- Flexibility in setup to ensure performance
- Tooled or tool-less blade change options
- Fixed or adjustable base options