Quality seafood deserves quality processing
Come and visit our booth for live demonstrations:
- MCheck 2 – Combining high levels of accuracy with flexibility and capacity, this checkweigher is the ideal choice in both wet and dry production environments and end-of-line applications
- Innova Food Processing Software – Improve productivity and reduce cycle time with our range of modules for managing and monitoring fish production. The Innova focus at CFIA this year is on how the software can improve your packing and traceability results.
For seafood processors, our focus is also on:
- FleXicut – Explore the FleXicut system in 360° with our VR experience at the stand. The automation of bone removal raises productivity and greatly improves product handling and yield, and FleXicut’s new features automate this process even further.
- Salmon filleting, portioning and slicing – Walk through modern processing facilities for a 360° tour of Marel salmon processing equipment; an immersive demo experience using 3D glasses.
- I-Cut 130 PortionCutter – Cut portions of fixed weight and/or fixed length to create value-added products. The I-Cut 130 offers superb programming flexibility and a variety of specialized cutting patterns.
CFIA is dedicated to manufacturers in the food-processing sector and is one of Europe’s largest food industry trade shows. With around 17,000 visitors expected this year and more than 1,400 exhibitors, CFIA is an exciting place to explore Marel’s innovative solutions in food processing technologies.
13 Mar 2018
15 Mar 2018
C3/C4 - Hall 9