HB Grandi has signed a deal with Marel for a FleXicut system and packing graders to be installed abo..
I-Cut 130 PortionCutter for the salmon industry – new generation portioning
22 Apr 2014
Maximum profit and top performance
With more than 20 years of experience and 2000 portion cutters installed worldwide, Marel has developed the I-Cut 130 PortionCutter to enable salmon food processing companies to keep pace with the constantly escalating demands from customers such as supermarkets and restaurant chains.
The I-Cut 130 PortionCutter is the ideal solution for portioning of salmon into fixed-weight and fixed-length portions. It has been designed with the latest hardware and software technology which guarantees extreme accuracy, raw material optimization and maximum return on investment.
Razor sharp innovation
The I-Cut 130 PortionCutter has unique features that enable salmon processing companies to produce high-quality products, for example four different cutting angles and numerous innovative cutting patterns. The machine design also features a built-in TrimSort and trim take-away system for efficient sorting of products on a separate outfeed.
- Powerful computer with proven servo motor technology for high-precision cutting and long lifetime.
- New laser vision system ensures extreme accuracy
- Easy-to-operate touchscreen makes daily operation easy.
- Designed for easy cleaning – following the strictest hygiene standards.
- Remote service access through Ethernet for maximum uptime.
Visit us at Stand 4-6227 - we look forward to showing you how we can put our expertise to work for you.