Specialized inline turkey cut-up with the highest yield and highest quality at the highest line speeds can be achieved thanks to Marel’s automated and advanced ACM-T cut-up solution.
Maximum product utilization in cut-up
The products are hung with their legs into the shackles to transport them across the different processing modules, of which some can be bypassed. The cut-off products are conveniently discharged on belt conveyors to be transported to the next handling.
A wide variety of processing modules is available for market-specific cut up with unequalled yield.
All popular wing products, including anatomically cut products, can be processed by ACM-T modules. The wide range of wing processing modules ensure the highest yields and the best possible product utilization.
Breast/front half processing
Breast caps, half breast caps, front halves and breast quarters are examples of anatomically cut back and breast products which can be processed with the flexible ACM-T cut-up system.
The specialized ACM-T leg processing modules are capable of producing end products with high yield and great accuracy. The JL-RT separates the rear half into two anatomic legs and a back piece. The precise positioning by the product carriers allows the JL-RT to harvest the most oysters with the leg.Thanks to the uniform (anatomic) cuts, the presentation is always attractive and perfect for retail sale.
Pre-processing and by-products
Various ACM-T modules for harvesting and pre-processing of by-products are available. To supply additional profits, by-products such as necks and neck skin can be processed.
- Large variety of wing, leg, breast, neck cutting modules
- Modular configuration, individually adaptable to market requirements
- Producing end products with highest accuracy and yield
- Suitable for both water and air chilled products
- Fewer manual operations and larger number of end product options
- Maximum product utilization with Innova PDS production control
- Highest percentage of A-grade cuts in the market
- Uniform (anatomic) cuts, always with attractive presentation, perfect for retail sale
- Possible harvesting and pre-processing of by-products