Innova Slaughter Control allows processors to control and monitor key points in the slaughter process in real time while ensuring traceability and execution of quality control procedures. The system is fully integrated with other Innova modules.
The Slaughter control solution consists of several stations conducting specific tasks or functions. Together they build a complete solution to control and monitor the slaughtering process.
- The reception terminal is used to record information about animals received at the slaughterhouse.
- On the sequencing terminal animals are sequenced into the slaughter line. Here the animal receives its slaughter number.
- The inspection station is used for inspection of various animal parts. A slaughter line can have multiple inspection stations.
- The classification terminal registers the classification and weight of the animal and prints the final slaughter label.
- A process weighing station can be installed anywhere on the slaughter line where the registration of animal or side weights for yield calculation is required.