The high performance, food industry IPL Robot can be configured to virtually any pick and place application in the protein sector. Single, fresh or frozen portions or sliced groups – like bacon, cooked deli meats, fish and cheese – can be picked from the infeed conveyor and placed straight into trays or a thermoformer.
The size, position and orientation of the incoming products are determined by the robot’s vision system. At the appropriate point, the portion is transferred to the tray or thermoformer to give the required pack style or presentation. Any out of specification portions pass to a makeweight operator or are diverted to a bulk or food service pack.
- Vision system or photocell recognizes product characteristics for efficient loading, turning the product to the correct orientation if needed
- Superb, consistent product presentation and quality
- Long reach of 1250mm
- Available with up to 6 loading heads for high volume production
- Fast return on investment
- Ergonomic design for efficient and easy operation