The Leg Dressing Module Reference Series bends and stretches the leg and hip joints of broilers to reduce the amount of force needed for trussing by at least 70%. Trussing after chilling is a better in-line solution and reduces contamination with bacteria and skin discoloration. The machine’s 16 units are able to handle different sizes within a flock; the carousel can also be adjusted easily to suit different flock sizes. An optional cam controlled plate is used if so called ‘long legs’ have to be handled.
The machine has a self-supporting frame with most utility connections standardized and fitted at the central column. The lockable hinged doors guard moving parts, keep the immediate environment clean and provide excellent access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Standardized utility connections at the central column
- Pneumatic disengagement/re-engagement of carrousel for easy cleaning and maintenance without affecting technological settings
- Door construction offers easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- Minimal length long leg execution 40 mm
- Available in left and right-hand directions of rotation
- Self-supporting free-standing frame