The flake ice machines MAJA RVH-CO2 without condensing unit are designed for direct carbon dioxide operation with a R744 multicompressor refrigeration unit. For ecological and sustainable ice production projects.
Ice output 500 - 15,200 kg / 24 h
Hygienic, food-safe ice production
MAJA flake ice machines are labeled HY-GEN protected. This stands for excellent sanitary conditions:
- Easy access to cleaning relevant parts from all sides, without the use of tools.
- Easily removable, round-shaped plastic water tank.
- Water tank without built-in parts, angles, edges and screws, allowing easy and thorough cleaning.
- Automatic water pipe rinsing after 24 hours without ice production.
- Special hygiene advantages in accordance with the German drinking water regulations.
- Optimum energy efficiency – increased power density:
Compared to traditional refrigerants, e.g. R404A, the direct carbon dioxide operation brings more power density, thus increased ice output of up to 30 % compared with the same machine scale.
- Electronic expansion valve for optimum evaporation efficiency
- Eco-friendly flake ice production and excellent ecological impact by using the natural refrigerant
- R744 (carbon dioxide / CO2) for flake ice production: ODP = 0, GWP = 1
- R744 consists of the elements carbon and oxygen, which are natural parts of the atmosphere.
- Installation conditions:
Subcritical R744 circuit HPmax = 90 bar, LPmax = 28 bar; other conditions on demand
- Evaporation pressure regulator to adapt the evaporation temperature to t0 = approx. -25°C
- Stop valve liquid line and suction line
- Pressure relief valve with interchangeable valve for maintenance
- If necessary, a R744 gas detector can be added to the installation (depending on the local situation at the place of installation).
Easy operation – convenient ice handling
- Easy operation by Control Panel Touch with timer function for freely programmable production and cleaning cycles (with option MAJA-SCS).
- Solid machine structure, frame and housing in stainless steel.