The flake ice machines MAJA RVH-NH3 without condensing unit are designed for direct operation with an ammonia / R717 multicompressor refrigeration unit. For ecological and sustainable ice production projects.
Hygienic, food-safe ice production
MAJA flake ice machines are labeled HY-GEN protected. This stands for excellent sanitary conditions:
- Easy access to cleaning relevant parts from all sides, without the use of tools.
- Easily removable, round-shaped plastic water tank.
- Water tank without built-in parts, angles, edges and screws, allowing easy and thorough cleaning.
- Automatic water pipe rinsing after 24 hours without ice production.
- Special hygiene advantages in accordance with the German drinking water regulations.
- Optimum energy efficiency – increased power density: Compared to traditional refrigerants, e.g. R404A, the direct ammonia operation brings more power density, thus increased ice output compared with the same machine scale.
- The RVH 12000 NH3 consists of two separately operated rotating evaporator units. Advantages: individual control of ice output according to varying needs and high operational safety.
- Electronic evaporation pressure regulation for optimum efficiency.
- Eco-friendly flake ice production and excellent ecological impact by using the natural refrigerant.
- R717 (ammonia / NH3) for flake ice production. R717 consists of the elements nitrogen and hydrogen, which are natural parts of the atmosphere.
- No influence on the destruction of the ozone layer, no influence on the greenhouse effect: Ozone depletion potential ODP = 0, Global warming potential GWP = 0.
- Installation conditions: Existing R717 multicompressor refrigeration unit working in pump operation, meaning the refrigerant becomes liquid and circulates.
- Ammonia temperature approx. -30°C.
- Pump pressure 2 - 4 bar.
- High safety standard: Integrated safety system with gas detector and automatic cutoff and blockage in case of leakage.
Easy operation – convenient ice handling
- Easy operation by Control Panel Touch (control unit with touch display):
Individual placing of the control unit.
With timer function for freely programmable production and cleaning cycles (with option MAJA-SCS self-cleaning system), for having the right quantity of fresh flake ice at your disposal exactly in time.