Using virtually no pressure and in a limited number of mechanical operations, MasterFormer portions and forms meat dough into an end product comparable to that made by hand.
The MasterFormer offers a wide variety of end product possibilities with minimal waste of ingredients and maximum flexibility, including cordon bleu or steak haché. Especially vulnerable products benefit from the low pressure characteristics of the MasterFormer.
By adding modules Master Former can be extended into a complete line for the production of Cordon Bleu and many other filled convenience products.
The MasterSlice and MasterFill modules allow solid, liquid and paste fillings to be added to the meat mass in the MasterFormer supply line. The MasterSlice slicer adds cut-to-measure slices of solid filling to the basic raw material, while the MasterFill extruder is used to add liquid or paste fillings.
After forming, products can be packed directly onto trays or processed further into coated and cooked products.
- Ultra low-pressure forming: ideal for vulnerable products
- Retaining structure and texture of meat mass
- Fully automatic production homemade-style products
- Wide variety of end products
- Perfect for unfilled products like Steak Haché
- Perfect for filled products like Cordon Bleu
- Modular system with MasterSlice and MasterFill modules
- Minimal waste of raw materials
- Easy to operate and clean
- Multiple forming options