The Nuova CoreTech evisceration technology provides solutions for all processing capacities up to 6,000 broilers per hour, taking into account manual giblet harvesting. Poultry processors can have immediate access to proven technologies of the sophisticated Nuova eviscerating system without having to invest in equipment which is not (yet) needed. Upgrades to the CoreTech system can easily be incorporated at a later point in time without the need to change the entire platform. In this way, the CoreTech 'grows along' with the processor.
The Stork Nuova CoreTech can serve in any market with specific cultural or religious inspection requirements. To establish the health of the product, inspectors find organs such as lungs, heart and liver very important. While still attached to the carcass, the intestine pack is visibly presented for assessment; carcass and organs are accessible on all sides for thorough inspection. As such, the Nuova CoreTech is able to issue products which are suitable for e.g. halal or kosher inspection purposes.
When making use of the flexible and customizable abilities of the Stork Nuova CoreTech, poultry processors will have the opportunity to generate maximum evisceration yield.
- Rotary system with 16 or 20 units, 6 or 8 inch pitch
- Removes the entire viscera pack, including heart, lungs, liver, gizzard and intestines, from the body cavity in one single, automated operation
- Viscera pack hangs over the back side
- Exact positioning of each bird for precise evisceration without adjustments needed
- Easy veterinary inspection
- Consistency and thoroughness of the system prevents damage to viscera pack or product
- Can handle large variations in flock size and weight
- Maximum hygiene, preventing contamination risks
- High pressure cleaning of parts which are in contact with the product after each cycle
- Less water consumption than conventional systems
- Products and viscera packs cleaned by low-pressure spray nozzles