The Platino uses a unique technology to flatten poultry products. The Platino method puts less pressure on the poultry by massaging it over a shorter period of time than other flattening equipment. This results in a high-quality bite, texture and taste. The massaging effect leaves the product more pliable which results in increased and faster brine or marinade absorption during tumbling.
Suitable for boneless, non-frozen poultry, the machines deliver portions that maintain both their quality and shape after flattening.
By utilizing two drums that knead the poultry meat instead of straight pressure flattening, the Platino prevents damage to the meat while retaining moisture in the product. When cooked, product from the Platino does not shrink back to its original shape.
- Special kneading technique with two rotating drums beneath the bottom belt
- Individual belt speeds for infeed, flattening and outfeed belt
- Powerful performance at high speed
- Easy to adjust and operate
- Hygienic and easy to clean