ProTEN is Marel’s latest linear press meat harvesting system, offering the highest capacity in the business at up to 10,500 pounds of input per hour.
The ProTEN is capable of producing either AMR (advanced meat recovery) at the highest possible yield or the highest possible minced meat quality.
No other system on the market offers you this flexibility and efficiency.
- Reliable, patented low and high pressure technology
- Durable seal on the main ram
- Short stroke, virtually no wear and tear
- Very low maintenance costs
- High uptime and long lifespan
The ProTEN accepts pork bones, both primal and deboned parts, such as: neck bones, loin bones, breast bones, fresh ribs, aitch bones, blade bones and picnic bones.
The flexibility and adaptability of the ProTEN allows you to produce the perfect raw material for different qualities and quantities of end products. A number of possibilities include:
- High quality: sausage rolls, salami and fresh sausages
- High capacity: hot dogs, frankfurters, mortadella, bologna sausage and luncheon meat