The SmartWeigher inline overhead whole product weighing system is very versatile and can be applied at multiple locations in the processing plant. In the ACM-NT cut-up system SmartWeigher’s data is used to assess whole products or determine how they are to be cut.
Directly to cut-up
Being able to weigh products and release them uncut means that the ACM-NT line can also be used for whole product selection. In this situation all products are transferred to the ACM-NT system directly from the air chilling line and a separate distribution line is not needed.
SmartWeigher NT weighs whole products or back halves, suspended from the cut-up shackles. Weighing products accurately allows plant management to make the best and most profitable use of each product and its parts.
Products pass over the SmartWeigher with no acceleration or deceleration and staying in the shackle. Every whole product is “tagged” with its weight information and can be followed downstream.
Weight information from SmartWeigher is processed in the system’s electronics and is used in the production control program to determine where a whole product is released from the system uncut or passed to the ACM-NT modules. These will then ensure that the product is cut according to the program set for its weight.
The best cut-up solution
In the cut-up line, SmartWeigher's ability to weigh a product accurately at the highest speeds is an essential precondition to ensure that the best and most profitable use is made of every single product. No matter if the product has a perfect weight or if it is actually too light, always the best cut-up solution for that particular product will be found. Like this, the SmartWeigher highly contributes to reducing give-away and succeeds in getting the best possible yield out of every product.
- Can be installed at multiple locations in the plant
- Precise inline weighing and robustness at highest speeds
- Product weighing directly after chilling tunnel in distribution line
- Match products effectively to customer orders
- Get the most out of each product and product part
- Integrated solution in the Distribution and Grading Line
- Fully integrated in to Innova PDS plant-wide information and control system
- Weigh sensor calibration needed only once during assembly
- Turning shackles prevent contact between products
- User-friendly components with low maintenance requirements
- Simple hygienic design
- Low cost of ownership