The SSP pump supplies a consistent volume of meat emulsion to any Marel sausage linker. The hopper holds a meat emulsion that has been ground and seasoned according to a customer-specific recipe. The machine’s pump unit provides the required amount of meat emulsion to the sausage linker. This process is controlled automatically by the sausage linker.
The auto-flow valve helps to ensure a constant pressure of the meat emulsion to the metering pump of the sausage linker.
- Direct line drive reduces moving parts and increases reliability.
- All internal components are made of stainless steel for durability.
- Thumbscrews provide easy access to pumping area.
- Sophisticated and reliable electronic components are sealed in a stainless steel enclosure for extra protection.
- On/off control activated from sausage former for convenience.
- Pulse-less operation and superior sealing offer "no slip" pumping.