The FleXicut Valka provides advanced neckbone removal and incredible flexibility in salmon fillet portioning. Processors can prioritize top-value cuts, reduce dependency on manual labor and increase throughput.
Intelligent software analyzes the data for each fillet, ensuring cuts that optimize top-product utilization and minimize raw material waste.
The D2 and D3 water-jet robot’s exceptional range of movement enables cuts at any curve or angle, providing incredible flexibility in portioning. Cut patterns include:
- The Toploin+ - optimize value with top loin portioning
- The ‘Char’ - combine fixed-weight with arctic char look-a-like portions
- Neckbone & belly trim – reduce waste through precise neckbone and belly trim removal
- Portion & Poke – increase value with premium loin cut and Poke cubes from belly section
- Variable and fixed-weight – increase yields by combining variable and fixed-weight portioning
- Pinbone and portion – accurate pinbone removal and portioning
- Neckbone, belly & back trim – precise neckbone, belly and back trim removal