A wide range of applications
The MAJA SKINNY II can be used universally for all derinding applications on fresh boneless pork cuts, e.g. belly, backfat, jowl, shoulder, shoulder cap, ham, etc. as well as round boneless cuts from shoulder and ham.
The infeed conveyor belt allows for automatic power- and timesaving and absolutely safe derinding of flat cuts, so that even small artisanal butcheries are able to fulfill the EU safety regulations. Round cuts can be manually derinded in open-top mode (tool-free fitting of the worktable).
- Durable indirect ON/OFF pushbuttons in stainless steel to start the automatic, conveyorized derinding process
- START/STOP of the manual open-top derinding process by foot pedal
- Quick, easy and tool-free conversion from automatic operation with conveyor belt to open-top derinding with worktable
- Easy to raise, divided cover hood
- Precise skinning results in high product quality
- Perfect removal of the rind without residue on the products–no time-consuming manual post-processing, and no loss as the rind is free of fat and meat
- Individual rind thickness adjustment by hand lever on the side panel of the machine
- Tool-free dismounting of the knife holder for time-saving knife changes and clean-up
- Space saving machine design with a very small footprint–a strong advantage for facilities with limited space
- High level of operator safety
- Hygienic design for easy cleaning–all machine parts can be removed with a few simple steps and without tools