The Opening Machine VO-20 RS (Reference Series) does its job reliably in a unique way that prevents damage to the intestines and does not bare the tip of the breast bone.
The length of the opening cut can be adjusted quickly and easily during production, allowing a precise opening cut to be made irrespective of product weight. A leaf fat retention option adds value to the product and gives extra harvesting options.
Hygiene-focused design features such as a more open build, sloped horizontal surfaces and no blindspots make the machine easier to clean.
Technological settings are not affected during cleaning, ensuring a perfect start when the machine is re-engaged in the overhead track. Lockable hinged doors guard moving parts, keep the immediate environment clean and provide excellent access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Switch to adjust length of opening cut
- Switch to move to heavier flock weights
- Pneumatic disengagement/re-engagement of carousel for easy cleaning and maintenance without affecting technological settings
- Optional leaf fat retention to add extra product value
- RS design offers easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- Standardized utility connections at the central column
- Available in left- and right-hand directions of rotation
- Self-supporting free-standing frame