The TR-CS transfer system takes the products from the chilling line and suspends it in the selection line. This automated transfer prevents human touching as well as cross-contamination, since the 13" pitch avoids wings touching.
As a unique feature this transfer unit can deal with variations in speed of both lines, without synchronization needed.
Quality inspection can be done by using an IRIS camera system, as part of Innova’s Innova PDS product information and distribution system. If so, the process retains this information regarding anatomic quality and weight of the product for tracking/tracing purposes all the way down the line (TR-CS/I).
It is also possible to determine the product weight in the transfer unit itself during the overhang procedure (TR-CS/GI). Even at the highest line speeds, the transfer unit enables individual weighing.
- Fully automated transfer without human interference
- Individual product weighing at the highest speeds
- Left or right turning execution
- Tackling difference in speeds of two lines without synchronization
- New generation low-maintenance weighbridge (CS/GI)
- Quality inspection data retained during the entire process (CS/I)