Hygienic and efficient operations
Vent cutters efficiently clean, clamp and draw out the vent. Thanks to improved product positioning the back, kidneys and tail remain undamaged, thereby maximizing yield.
Suited for non-uniform product infeed
Precise product positioning before operations take place ensures reliable and consistent cutting. The vent cutters have been specifically designed to correcting for size or proportions, while also preventing mutual contact of products.
Sets a benchmark for safety and hygiene
Marel vent cutters can be uncoupled from the overhead conveyor by lowering the carousel pneumatically, without affecting technological settings. The carousel can then be turned manually for cleaning. To reduce the time needed for cleaning, vent cutters have an open design, making it very accessible.
Precise positioning for a perfect cut
The vent cutters are fine-tuned to work with different shapes and sizes. The machine's units stay in contact with products for longer, giving plenty of time for positioning, fine-tuning, and the carrying out of the vent cutting process.
Works with a wide product range
More time and space result in an almost perfect vent cutting job on heavier bird weights and on flocks with wider weight spreads. Marel vent cutters are the perfect tools for variable product input material, up to the heaviest birds in the industry.
- Suitable for processing lines up to the highest capacities
- Capable of handling larger variations in flock weight
- Precise product positioning before operation
- Reliable and consistent cutting
- Easy maintenance and low COO
- Available in left and right-hand directions of rotation
- Self-supporting free-standing frame
- Pneumatic (dis)engagement of carrousel for easy cleaning without affecting technological settings
- Standardized utility connections at the central column