Townsend injection technology is designed for injecting brine or flavor-enhancing fluid into fresh boneless pork and beef products.
The IN 33-430 is designed for product to be loaded into and out of it by means of a conveyor or other automatic loading mechanism.
The operator uses a computerized touch screen to control the machine, and to monitor injection performance. A set of closely-spaced injecting needles distributes fluid uniformly into the product. The fluid control system maintains constant, accurate injection percentages.
- Lowest standard deviation in the industry
- Color touch screen offers the ability to store up to 40 recipes for easy change over
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Multiple stage filter system can run an 8-hour shift without a full system clean
- Individual filters can be cleaned during operation
- Head includes 205 needles with the ability to inject with the lowest standard deviation in the industry
- Sanitation made easy with removable conveyor bed and Clean-In-Place features
- Proven pump and needle head technology
- Reduced maintenance and operation costs compared to previous models
- Programmable product recipes provide accurate adjustments and easy recipe changeover
- Combing Tray (Optional)
- Filter System
- Electrical Cabinet
- Touch screen