Mechanical coupling of defeathering and evisceration lines using the TR-DE NT’s transport mechanism is the best possible solution when working at higher speeds with little wear and little risk of broken legs. Track tension management using ATC – Active Tension Control – technology controls the play of forces in the system. The downstream process also benefits from high line efficiency.
TR-DE NT offers extra options such as an Innova controlled selective unloading system for birds condemned in the defeathering line by a quality grading vision system.
Other options are possible with the system such as the ability to cut “long legs”, a double blade arrangement for cutting feet into two parts (shank and paw) or a by-pass allowing “traditional” products to be processed.
- Mechanical coupling of defeathering and evisceration lines
- No empty shackles in eviscerating line thanks to one-to-one transfer
- Single switchbox for regulating the speed of both lines
- Integrated feet cutting unit
- Optional Innova PDS-controlled selective unloading station