Marel’s M360 standard wrap-around labeler employs the latest technology in flexible linerless labeling. It is designed for premium labeling of all popular tray sizes and is ideally suited for skin packs of poultry meat. Fully automatic, this high-speed labeler can apply standard wraparound linerless labels as well as C-wrap partial wraparound labels and top labels.
Premium shelf presentation
With its unique combination of efficiency, consistency and flexibility, the M360 offers premium shelf presentation of all pack types. The standard wraparound labels offer plenty of space to communicate essential product information and comply with all food-labeling regulations.
Fixed-weight or catch-weight
The M360 labeler is available as a stand-alone unit for fixed-weight packs or can be connected to Marel’s weigh price labelers for catch-weight products.
Easy to use
Setting up and changing labeling programs is quick and easy to do, which makes for increased efficiency and less downtime.
The M360 uses linerless labels which offer improved efficiencies, volume applications and environmental advantages for not using carrier backing paper.
- Zero backing paper waste
- 40% less reel weight compared to self-adhesive labels
- More labels on a reel, fewer reel changes and less downtime
- Increased application speed
- Increased surface print area for brand management
- Consistent on-shelf format
- Tamper evident for improved security and safety
- Can apply standard wraparound labels as well as C-wrap partial wrap-around and top labels
- Environmentally friendly linerless labels
- Quick and easy to set up and use
- High-speed labeling at up to 100 packs per minute