Townsend 2800 Peeler
The Townsend 2800 Peeler accurately removes the inedible cellulose casing from your cooked and chilled sausages without damaging the sausage itself.
The high capacity sausage peeler can handle a wide variety of products, including very small sausages. The successful high capacity machine has been redesigned, according to market requirements.
- Electro-polished parts reduce the ability for bacteria to hide. Provides increased corrosion resistance. C-Clips (instead of bolts) on the steam tube attachment make cleaning easier and quicker.
Reduced maintenance costs
- Redesigned head increases bearing life. Bearings relocated away from the steam.
- Tool-less disassembly and assembly.
Reduced operating costs
- New in-feed sensor automatically shuts off air when no product is being fed. Interfaces with your air supply system.
- Specially designed steam chamber contains the steam keeping inside the machine and reduces harmful condensation in packaging room.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today