Specialist advice and support
This year, our team of specialists, including Yuri Mikaelyan, a primary processing expert and Alexander Vandychev a secondary processing expert, are available to provide you with detailed advice and comprehensive support, as well as introduce you to the most technologically advanced equipment.
We invite you to meet with us to discuss solutions for all your processing needs, from stand-alone equipment to full-line solutions. All with the aim of increasing processing value, by improving efficiency and quality.
Optimizing the value chain
Our modular solutions can help red meat processors to automate production and add value at every stage in the value chain, including:
- Receipt of live animals - a complete range of animal-friendly stable equipment.
- Slaughtering - including CO2 stunning systems and our M-Line system for the robotized dressing of pig carcasses.
- Cutting, deboning and trimming - including automatic primal cutting and the innovative StreamLine trimming line.
- Meat preparation lines - with raw material optimization and highly efficient Trim Handling Systems.
- Case ready lines - for minced meat products, whole muscle cuts and fresh sausages.
- Convenience food lines - for the production of formed, coated, cooked, fried and deep frozen products.
- Crate logistics – with fully automatic handling systems and crate buffering.
- Food Processing Software – Our Innova software offers a range of modules for managing and monitoring food production.
- Waste water treatment systems
We look forward to meeting you in Moscow.
9 Oct 2017
13 Oct 2017
Stand 21E70, Pavilion 2, Hall 1