The Marel StreamLine is designed for most filleting and trimming processes and is customized to fit every processor’s needs. The StreamLine provides real-time monitoring of the yield and throughput of each individual operator, allowing production managers to make adjustments to ensure operating efficiency.
The Marel StreamLine is cost-effective, with a short payback time due primarily to three factors:
- With individual performance monitoring, processors can expect to see improvements in yield of between 2 to 4%.
- Throughput should increase by 15-30%.
- The StreamLine is attractively priced, since its simple and compact design makes it less costly to produce than conventional processing lines.
In most cases, payback can be expected to be achieved well within a year.
- Simple and ergonomic design
- Adjustable platforms
- Automatic infeed
- Easy to clean
- Integrates with Marel Innova intelligent production software
The StreamLine integrates with Marel Innova production management software.
The Innova module for flow and trimming lines provides managers with a real-time overview of yield, throughput and quality.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today