Filleting Machine MS 2730
Superior Salmon Filleting
The MS 2730 Filleting Machine can process up to 25 fish/min and now offers automatic back and belly trimming, further reducing the need for manual trimming.
With outstanding throughput, extra yield and high fillet quality, the MS 2730 is one of the most advanced filleting machines on the market today.
Easy & Safe Operation
The unit’s user-friendly multilingual touch screen makes operation extremely easy, providing maximum safety for the operator and reducing downtime arising from mechanical issues. Programs can be stored and used for specific fish sizes, or the machine can perform at a high level by using the automatic size adjustment feature.
- High throughput
- Increased yield with an extra cut made from anal vent to tail
- Automatically adjusts to fit fish from 1,5-8 kg
- Easy & safe operation via user-friendly touch screen
- Programmes can be stored
- High-quality output & high throughput for both pre-rigor & post-rigor fish
- Improved yield gained through an extra set of knives
- Automated process minimizes downtime
- User-friendly touch screen, simple & safe to operate
- Ergonomically designed for optimum safety & hygiene
- Easy, fast cleaning process
|Capacity:||Up to 25 fish/minute*|
|Fish size:||1,5-8 kg**|
|Power consumption:||5.5 kW|
|Water consumption:||15 liters/min|
|Electricity:||3 x 400V + N + PE / 3 x 220V + PE|
|Air supply:||Integrated compressor|
|Dimensions L x W x H:||3150 x 1035 x 1980 mm|
|* With average fish size 4 kg & length 670 mm|
|** With standard fish sizes|
The Innova Filleting module is specially designed to control and monitor filleting machines, it allows for easy-to-use remote programming, control, real-time monitoring, and reporting on actual performance.
Information about the filleting process is collected in real-time and stored in the Innova database, enabling users to analyze and optimize their filleting process.
A grinder is available for efficient grinding of the circular knives in the Marel filleting machines.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today