Marine Batch Packing
The Marine Batch Packing system is an onboard batching and packing system designed and configured for pelagic freezer vessels, and suitable for mackerel, herring (whole and fillets), capelin, and blue whiting.
The system outperforms all conventional hopper systems in both speed and accuracy. With its compact design, it frees up valuable floor space.
The Marine Batch Packing system is comprised of the Marine SpeedBatcher and the Marine Bag Packing Unit.
- High-speed precision enables pelagic freezer vessels owners to run high throughput on board.
- Smart design and greater automation improve product handling.
- Accurate batching in maritime environments is achieved, with throughput up to 10-11 batches/min, depending on batch and product size, and steady flow in and out of the system.
- Accurate fixed-weight batching enables you to keep giveaway as low as possible when packing products, while ensuring an exact target weight.
- Automatic from input to delivery, the system can reduce the need for labor from 3 operators to 1.
- The user-friendly graphical color interface is touch-sensitive and water resistant (IP 67).
|Hopper volume:||18.8 L|
|Batch size:||4-25 kg (defined for each product)|
|Max piece length:||500 mm|
|Max throughput:||10-11 batches/min (dependent on batch/product size & flow)|
|Bag size (opening):||591 mm|
Innova SpeedBatcher software provides a complete overview of all aspects of the batching process and results.
Using the graphical user interface, the operator can see and change both the program and products currently running on the batcher, as well as make reports on critical factors such as giveaway, throughput, and efficiency.
- Efficient data collection and reporting
- Overview of main KPIs, such as throughput and overweight
- Equipment control from the PC
- Product setups
- Traceability from supplier to customer
Raw material is automatically weighed into sub-weights which are then selectively combined to form the optimum fixed-weight batch.
- Flat infeed conveyor
- 4 hopper scales (with reference cells)
- Compartment conveyor
2 selection bins
Marine Bag Packing Unit
Batches are transferred to packing where an operator collects them into bags.
- Packing take-away (TAW) conveyor
- Bag tray with bag mount
- Air blower
- Packing chute
- Knee switch
For more information, contact your local marel representative today