Marel Poultry advances in Brazil at Anutec and MercoAgro
During the Anutec and MercoAgro events, Marel Poultry will present its innovative solutions for the poultry processing industry. The highlights include:
- Stork SmartWeigher: accurate weighing for high speed cutting lines;
- Stork IRIS: inspection, selection and evaluation of whole product quality;
- Stork AMF: modular system for breast deboning;
- Stork Nuova eviscerator with giblet harvesting: high evisceration performance with hygienic giblet harvesting;
- Marel Sensor-X: automatic identification and detection of bone particles
- Marel Multihead Weigher: Multi-job processing with accurate fixed weight batching of frozen and fresh products.
To achieve maximum throughput, poultry processors of all sizes and in all markets can count on the support of Marel Poultry. By applying our global knowledge to provide local solutions to our customers, we can offer customized solutions to Brazilian poultry processors who are ready to face new challenges.
Marel Poultry is the leading global provider of advanced poultry processing systems and services. The product range covers the entire production process, from Stork Live Bird Handling to packaging and labeling of the final product.
If you are a Brazilian poultry processor who wants to add more value to your processes, please address our team of experts, among whom Lambert Rutten, Commercial Sales Manager Marel Poultry.
Come and visit our booths at Anutec Brazil, August 2-4 in Curitiba and MercoAgro, September 13-16 in Chapecó.
2 Aug 2016
4 Aug 2016