Bone detection and grading in one
The SensorX bone detection system now performs weighing using X-ray. The SmartSort is a discharge unit that can be positioned after the SensorX bone detection system. Together, the SensorX and SmartSort, with its unrivaled small floor footprint combine X-ray bone detection and grading in one compact solution.
The compact grading solution
The SmartSort gently diverts product into a crate, box or combo, or onto a conveyor based on weight. It uses the weight information from the SensorX so there is no need for a dynamic weighing unit.
The SmartSort requires less product separation than a traditional grader, so it can perform grading at slower speeds, without the need for a speed-up belt. All in very compact form with small footprint.
Food safety and quality
With its superior bone detection, grading and less product handling the combined solution of SensorX and SmartSort ultimately delivers a safer, more valuable product.
The SensorX SmartSort solution is ideal for size grading, simple batching or dividing products into different processes.
- SmartSort uses weight information from the SensorX so there is no need for a dynamic weighing unit
- Requires less product separation than a grader and can perform grading at slower speeds, without the need for a speedup belt
- Product can be dropped into boxes or combos, crates or onto conveyors
- Controlled by Marel’s grading and batching software
- Available for both SensorX 23 and 25 systems (300/500 mm scanning width)
Saves valuable space
- Unrivaled small floor footprint
- No need for dynamic weighing unit
- Does not require a speed-up belt
- Number of gates is configurable
- For single-lane or dual-lane setup
- Available for both SensorX 23 and 25 systems
Two drop heights
- 900 mm to fit the standard height of the SensorX outfeed
- 1460 mm for an application requiring more height, such as an ergonomic work area
- 130 products/lane per minute
Enhance processing performance with Innova
Innova, Marel’s production management software, gives poultry processors the most effective processing control of their SensorX. Innova enables processors to control and monitor in order to improve processing performance.
- Configuration and monitoring of SmartSort
- Provides historical and real-time performance data
- Detailed production reports and live dashboards
- Works with all available sizes of the SmartSort
Marel’s production management software, gives poultry processors the most effective processing control of their SensorX. Innova enables processors to control and monitor in order to improve processing performance.
Innova is a great tool to monitor SensorX operations in real-time as well as collect historical data on bone and hard contaminants rate. Innova provides the user with live views for monitoring actual performance on the x-ray machine, and delivers reports on throughput, infeed quality, bone detection.
Innova enables processors to improve their performance. By monitoring the bone rate primary processors can improve the performance on the deboning process. Further processors can monitor the quality of delivered material from their suppliers compare suppliers quality.
For more information, contact your local marel representative today