Opening machine VO-20 RS
- No damage to intestines and no baring of the tip of the breast bone
- Length of opening cut can be adjusted easily during production
- Suitable for high capacity lines
- Suitable for heavier bird weights and wider flock variances
The Opening machine Reference Series does its job reliably in a unique way which prevents damage to the intestines and does not bare the tip of the breast bone. The length of the opening cut can be adjusted quickly and easily during production allowing a precise opening cut to be made irrespective of product weight. A leaf fat retention option adds value to the product and gives extra harvesting options.
Hygiene-focused design features such as a more open build, sloped horizontal surfaces and no blind spots make the machine easier to clean.
Technological settings are not affected during cleaning, ensuring a perfect start when the machine is re-engaged in the overhead track. Lockable hinged doors guard moving parts, keep the immediate environment clean and provide excellent access for cleaning and maintenance.
- Switch to adjust length of opening cut
- Switch to move to heavier flock weights
- Pneumatic disengagement/re-engagement of carrousel for easy cleaning and maintenance without affecting technological settings
- Optional leaf fat retention to add extra product value
- RS design offers easy access for maintenance and cleaning
- Standardized utility connections at the central column
- Available in left and right-hand directions of rotation
- Self-supporting free-standing frame
For more information, contact your local marel representative today