The Stork Vent Cutter series efficiently cleans, clamps and draws out the vent, including the bursa fabricius and the urethra. Then the vent is hung over the back of the carcass. This is the most hygienic process, preventing contamination.
Thanks to improved product positioning the back, kidneys and tail remain undamaged, thereby maximizing yield.
Proven solution for all capacities
Handling flock variations
Precise product positioning before the effective operation takes place is very important to ensure reliable and consistent cutting. Correcting for size or proportions is exactly what the Vent Cutters perfectly manage. At the same time, they carefully prevent mutual contact of the products. Therefore they are, more than ever, suited for non-uniform product infeed.
The Vent Cutters are Reference Series machines, which feature self-supporting frames including fully integrated water and vacuum supply pipes with standardized connections. These features make for easy installation.
The Stork VC RS machines have also been designed for easy maintenance and cleaning. Technological settings are not affected during cleaning, ensuring a perfect start after re-engagement into the overhead conveyor.
- VC-16RS - 16 units / 6"
- VC-20RS - 20 units / 6", capable of handling the highest line speeds
- VC-15RS - 15 units / 8", fit for products up to the highest weights
- Suitable for processing lines up to the highest capacities
- Capable of handling larger variations in flock weight
- Precise product positioning before operation
- Reliable and consistent cutting
- Easy maintenance and low COO
- Available in left and right-hand directions of rotation
- Self-supporting free-standing frame
- Pneumatic (dis)engagement of carrousel for easy cleaning without affecting technological settings
- Standardized utility connections at the central column
For more information, contact your local marel representative today