Pack Liver Harvester
- Capacity 13.500 shackles/hour
- Suitable for processing broilers, layers and guinea fowl
- Minimal maintenance, problem-free long-term production
- Livers washed
- Automatic cleaning of units during each processing cycle
The remaining viscera pack consists of heart, lungs, liver, esophagus and gizzard. The liver is removed from the pack in 16 processing units driven by the overhead conveyor.
The machine has hinged guards at its front and back for safety purposes and for keeping the area around the machine clean. The guard can be opened for maintenance and cleaning.
An overload protection device switches off the overhead conveyor automatically, should the machine be subjected to an excessive load.
The machine is disengaged from the overhead conveyor by dropping it out of line.
Those parts of the units coming into contact with the product are cleaned by sprayers during each processing cycle.
- High performance execution
- Rugged design of all parts and easy accessibility
- Central safety stop
- Overload protection
- Non-corrosive material (mainly stainless steel) and synthetic materials
For more information, contact your local marel representative today