LineLink transfer systems are suitable for capacities up to 15,000 bph. LineLink EC transfers products from the evisceration line to the chilling line. Not only each product, but all information collected on it is transferred too. LineLink automatic inline transfer helps optimize product hygiene and ensures full traceability.
Transfer of both product and data
One to one transfer
Both lines run at exactly the same number of shackles per minute. Products are transferred on a one to one basis, preventing empty shackles downstream. In this way products are transferred correctly by both legs and are properly positioned for the next process.
Products locate into the system’s units. A large part of the carousel’s circumference is used for lifting products carefully from the evisceration shackle. On arrival at the transfer point to the chill line, the system’s units guide products into the chill shackle.
Line forces are synchronized electronically by the Stork Active Tension Control (ATC) system. ATC compensates automatically for differing chain stretch on the two lines. Only in this way, both lines always run at precisely the same number of shackles per minute and ultra-reliable coupling can be achieved.
More chilling capacity
Full synchronization of the evisceration and chill lines means that plants laid out for a chilling line which runs faster than the evisceration line can now gain more chilling capacity, an additional benefit which comes free with the installation of LineLink EC.
If SmartWeigher and IRIS assessment systems are installed in the evisceration line, LineLink EC ensures that the weight and quality information collected on each product stays with it through the chilling department. These data can be used for production order planning and downstream processes.
- LineLink transfer systems couples lines to run at the same speed
- Suitable for processing capacities up to 15,000 bph
- Information collected on each product is transferred too
- ATC controls synchronization of line forces
- No empty shackles created downstream
- Fast, but careful handling with no damage to the product
- Traceability ensured by individual transfer of data with the product
- Optimized product hygiene
- Evaluation of performance possible
- Innova PDS allows for real-time monitoring from a central point
- Robust RS frame for ease of cleaning
- Low cost of ownership
For more information, contact your local marel representative today